The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maz
Admin
Maz

Number of posts : 7199
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008 Empty
PostSubject: PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008   PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:40 am

Don't forget to go out and buy as many copies as you can of Parallel Worlds when it's out in stores on Monday! But please don't forget to save yourself some cash for the album which is to be released the following Monday!

Let's help the guys chart their highest position yet! And there's still some time to do some crucial promoting! There will be a Newcastle promotional session tomorrow (Sat 5th April) and more details will be posted on the forum. We'll probably be meeting at the Monument at 11am. Any changes will be posted on the forum by the latest of tomorrow morning. Anyone can come along and please bring along whatever promotional materials that you can.

Yes, that will be promotion for both Parallel Worlds AND the album.

Check out the forum for any other promo sessions taking place too, and please send in your suggestions!

ALSO. Don't forget about the signings for both the single and album:

6 Apr 2008 16:00
Zavvi Newcastle Single Signing Newcastle, Tyne & Wear

7 Apr 2008 18:00
HMV Glasgow Single Signing Glasgow

8 Apr 2008 18:00
Zavvi Oxford Street Single Signing & Acoustic Performance London

10 Apr 2008 18:00
Zavvi Norwich Single Signing Norwich

11 Apr 2008 18:00
HMV Cardiff Single Signing Cardiff

14 Apr 2008 17:00
Zavvi Brighton Album Signing Brighton

15 Apr 2008 17:00
Zavvi Bristol Album Signing Bristol

16 Apr 2008 18:00
HMV Liverpool Album Signing & Performance Liverpool

17 Apr 2008 18:00
HMV Edinburgh Album Signing & Performance Edinburgh

18 Apr 2008 18:00
HMV York Album Signing & Performance York

AND
There will apparently be an exclusive album track played on RADIO 1 this Sunday (6th April) some time after 7pm! Don't forget to tune in! And don't forget the live lounge session:

9 Apr 2008 12:00
Radio 1 - Livelounge Radio 1

Take care everyone and let's help the band the best we can! SPREAD THE WORD! Very Happy
Maz
xXx

https://elliotminor.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
http://mazbourne.deviantart.com
RossC
Gold
RossC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008   PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:03 am

no i wont buy it

lol nt really i bought it yesterday at zavi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cusso1234
Annina
Silver
Annina

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008   PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:53 am

i printed about 100 flyers last night. Gave them out in the town centre and got a quite a few people interested. I went into Zavvi to buy some copies myself and the whole que had them! I was like wowzers nina you did your bit then.
My cousin is now a fan aswell, i dragged her along to help or was it the opposite way round? SHE JUMPED ON ME AT HALF SIX THIS MORNING!
i have two copies and am going to buy it on itunes aswell =]
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.Twitter.com/anninacremona
Nodders
Platinum
Nodders

Number of posts : 2327
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008   PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:38 am

I couldn't buy so meh lmao
got my lil bro to buy me five copies for no reason apparently lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008   PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PARALLEL WORLDS OUT MONDAY! - Newsletter 4th April 2008
Page 1 of 1