The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

Parallel worlds and album signings:)

Go down 
+15
RossC
GingerGoth
zednaz
angeeee.
Gloomy
Catherine
harlequin girl
jayg1234
Maz
Hammy
CrappyPunkRockStar
dedelfrenchiegirl
Sarah! Elliot Minor Rock!
Vicki
Sophie [StillFiguringOut]
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Parallel worlds and album signings:) Empty
PostSubject: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:42 pm

Single & Album In Store Signings!!!

Hey Everyone!!
We just confirmed these in stores for the single and album! Hope to see you there!
SINGLE - Signings
Mon 7 April, HMV Glasgow - 6pm - Unit 5/6, Argyle St, Glasgow, G2 8AD
Sun 6 April, Zavvi Newcastle - 4pm - Monument Mall, 15-21 Northumberland Street, Newcastle, NE1 7AE
Tues 8 April, Zavvi Oxford Street - 6pm - 14-16 Oxford Street, London, W1D 1AR
Thurs 10 April, Zavvi Norwich - 6pm - Castle Mall, White Lion Gate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3DD
Fri 11 April, HMV Cardiff - 6pm - Unit 4, 53 Queens St, Cradiff, CF10 2AS

ALBUM - Signing & Live Performance
Wed 16 April, HMV Liverpool - 6pm - 24 Bold St, Liverpool, L1 4DS
Thurs 17 April, HMV Edinburgh - 6pm - 129 Princes St , Edinburgh, EH2 4AH
Friday 18 April, HMV York - 6pm - 10a Coney St, York , YO1 9NA*

*York event will be wristbanded. More details to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcflyroksmysoks
Vicki
Bronze
Vicki

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:24 pm

get in! liverpool! hmm wonder if i can persuade my gorgeous bf to take me esp since its day b4 my birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vicvac
Platinum

Number of posts : 5785
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:33 pm

its not fair the one time i would be able to go to their igning cos havent got school so would be able to get their they dont do signing near me SadSadSadSad
Back to top Go down
dedelfrenchiegirl
Bronze
dedelfrenchiegirl

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 am

i'll go to the Newcastle signing for the single.
but i'll miss the album signing :/ they're in Liverpool on the day i go to see Simple Plan in Manchester -_-'.
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Bronze
Vicki

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:50 am

aww if the signing had been earlier ya could have done both coz one of the liverpool trains goes into victoria station next to the arena! my lovely mans at work on the weds so he cant go but im still gonna go! gonna make the guys write happy birthday on album for me haha!
Back to top Go down
CrappyPunkRockStar
Gold
CrappyPunkRockStar

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:58 pm

YAY My sister has said I can go to the Newcastle signing! Have never been to any kind of signing before so could anyone be so kind as to tell me how early I'm gonna need to get there and my sis said sumthing bout needing tickets sometimes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wehavestrongbow
Hammy
Platinum
Hammy

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:55 pm

You need a wristband for the York Signings...
&& im not sure about in places like liverpool and newcastle, but in Cardiff for the last signing people were lining up 2 hours before it started lol

Im not going to any signings
their cardiff one is a ridiculous time Neutral haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:40 am

just york is wristbanded.

id suggest getting there quite early. cause people tend to queue long periods at these things

last newcastle one. i queued for 2 1/2 hours and people were in front. so that says something

x
Back to top Go down
Maz
Admin
Maz

Number of posts : 7199
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:37 am

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I need a York wristband... *plans to cycle down* XD I wonder how long it'd take me to cycle to york... XD
Back to top Go down
http://mazbourne.deviantart.com
Hammy
Platinum
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:17 am

lol
do it tomorrow
time it >< haha

Might be able to go the bristol signing if someone will come with me
since its on a tuesday, my day off aswell =D
Back to top Go down
CrappyPunkRockStar
Gold
CrappyPunkRockStar

Number of posts : 1455

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:21 am

Cheers everybody! Feel that I may be queuing for that alone... so anyone there feel free to keep me company, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wehavestrongbow
dedelfrenchiegirl
Bronze
dedelfrenchiegirl

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:38 pm

i'm going to the Newcastle signing Smile
i'll try to go to York, but not sure. i wont be there before 8:40 if i can go... not sure i'll get a wristband :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 pm

CrappyPunkRockStar wrote:
Cheers everybody! Feel that I may be queuing for that alone... so anyone there feel free to keep me company, lol!

you will be fiiine:)

i always start of on my own queuing. cause im the only one crazy enough to queue long periods. and you just start talking to people. ive done it at every signing and gig of minor ive been to:)

yeyy. we can get the cd instore at the newcastle signing:)Smile

x
Back to top Go down
jayg1234
jayg1234

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:11 pm

yeaah, ill be at the liverpool one at about half 1
cos unofrtunately im at uni between eleven and 1!!
im gutted i cant be there from 10!!
lmao

=]

i was gonna go to simple plan
was 20 mins away off ordering my ticket, and then i saw that bulletin

so im quite glad i didnt get a simple plan ticket now, but gutted i cnt see them! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wood_of_the_green
Hammy
Platinum
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:04 pm

lmao
go to both?
go to like simple plan a tad later
you'd only miss the supporting acts... lol
Back to top Go down
jayg1234
jayg1234

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:20 pm

yano what?! thats a BLOODY good point!!
plus id be out of elliot minor sharpish if i was one of the first ones there! just means no hanging around the back of HMV! lol
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Platinum
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:24 pm

Thing is if its a performance and signing, you'd be there a little longer than just 2 mins in an out lol
haha in Cardiff in Jan, we were at the table for like 20-30 seconds
Neutral
Back to top Go down
dedelfrenchiegirl
Bronze
dedelfrenchiegirl

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:11 am

i dont see myself doing it jayg1234! lol. cause performance plus signing means out of the HMV quite late!
just found out that Simple Plan were doing a signing in Manchester on that day aswell. GAH!!!
Back to top Go down
jayg1234
jayg1234

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:24 am

well the performance would be about half an hour i guess, like it was in leeds?! and then if i was at front of the queure signing takes what a minute? so id be out of HMV by 7, get the train to manchester, takes an hour, id be there by 8ish!?
its just if i wanna risk it! lol

and ahh, id heard about the SP signing as well!
hmmm, decisions decisions!!
it'd be hectic for you tho del, cos youd be coming from manc, waiting at liverpool, then going back to manc, and it'd be a big rush! lol
hmmm... lol
Back to top Go down
dedelfrenchiegirl
Bronze
dedelfrenchiegirl

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:28 am

yeah and if you arrive, lets say, for the best, at Oxford Station, you have to walk down the street to the venue, which is like 25minutes walk... unless you take the bus, but i cant tell you which one cause i have no idea xD

and yeah, it's even harder in my situation lol. that's why i wont even try. it'll be SP signing (if i manage to get a wristband) and queuing early outside The Academy.
say hi to the guys for me ;)
Back to top Go down
harlequin girl
harlequin girl

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:56 am

I really wish they were doing a signing in Manchester Sad , so I think I'm gonna have to go to the Liverpool one, it's the nearest. They had better appreciate all our planning and travelling for this :p
Back to top Go down
Catherine
Catherine

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:44 pm

anyone else going to the Oxford street one
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Cat_Lipgloss
Gloomy
Gloomy

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:11 am

Catherine wrote:
Yep! At least I'm gonna try! lol I'll probably be like an hour late or something! lol
But I want to try! I'm gonna see if my boss can come home a bit earlier so I'm not that late! But I'm gonna go anyway! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://viandjesspix.skyblog.com
Vicki
Bronze
Vicki

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:56 am

theres a train at bout quater past 7 from liverpool to manchester victoria which is next to the arena coz i got that the other week

im gonna be in liverpool next weeekend viewing houses so gonna have to try n get to hmv n find it!
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:33 am

Gloomy wrote:
Catherine wrote:
Yep! At least I'm gonna try! lol I'll probably be like an hour late or something! lol
But I want to try! I'm gonna see if my boss can come home a bit earlier so I'm not that late! But I'm gonna go anyway! ^^

hey guys my mates going to this one, (jess, Rhian is) and she told me that she phoned up zaviv and u eed to get wristbands day before or sumthing
Back to top Go down
Gloomy
Gloomy

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:56 pm

WHAT??? Oh well!! I'll pop up there and see what they say! Anyway when I'll arrive it will be nearly finish if not already! lol
Or then I'll go on monday evening to see what they tell me at the zavvi! =P
(That's cool that Rhian is coming! I'll try and look for her! ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:37 pm

yeah not sure apparently thats what it sed on net and when she called the store so shes goin down on mon to get them?? or sumthing?? lol!!!

And yeah she is hehe!! hehe yeah hehe RazzSmile
Back to top Go down
angeeee.
angeeee.

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:35 am

im going to the liverpool signing Smile)
eleven dayssss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/angelatee_x
Maz
Admin
Maz

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:03 am

Unity going with you Ange?
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Bronze
Vicki

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:26 am

bring on liverpool! im gonna have to get outta uni early to get the train. i have directions from my mate on how to get there lmao did ask bf but he just confused me n well he always gets me lost!
Back to top Go down
zednaz
zednaz

Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:27 am

im going to the london zavvi... and then astoria on sat! woo!
Back to top Go down
Gloomy
Gloomy

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:39 pm

We saw them yesterday and we talked with Teddy and we told him about the signing in London and he told us that we absolutly don't need any wristband! So I'm gonna trust Teddy and just go there on Tuesday! =P
Back to top Go down
GingerGoth

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:51 pm

How was the gig??? wooo teddy hehe!!! i miss them lol!!! haha yeah i would im sure it will be fine
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:57 pm

GingerGoth wrote:
How was the gig??? wooo teddy hehe!!! i miss them lol!!! haha yeah i would im sure it will be fine
that was me who said that, he didnt sign out, so i thought i was signed in and it wasnt it was andy oops!!!
Back to top Go down
Maz
Admin
Maz

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:05 am

Lmfao, Gary (manager) chased me off to the signing in Newcastle yesterday XDD I dragged Alex, Ross and Stacey with me lmao, we bought singles then ran off looking for some loos XD Didn't bother getting anything signed lmao! Gary and the guys followed us down XD
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:08 am

haha lol!! thats funny hehe!!!! lol!! hehe gary's a legend!!! that mean his back over ?????? Smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine
Catherine

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:39 am

Gloomy wrote:
We saw them yesterday and we talked with Teddy and we told him about the signing in London and he told us that we absolutly don't need any wristband! So I'm gonna trust Teddy and just go there on Tuesday! =P

I will also be trusting that
and heading there kinda early
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Cat_Lipgloss
Gloomy
Gloomy

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:08 am

Sarah! Elliot Minor Rock! wrote:
haha lol!! thats funny hehe!!!! lol!! hehe gary's a legend!!! that mean his back over ?????? Smile
Yeah he is! ^^ We saw him in Leeds and talked a bit with him! ^^
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:44 am

cool hehe!! YAY!!! how is he???
Back to top Go down
zednaz
zednaz

Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Gloomy wrote:

I went zavvi (london) this morning and there was signs sayin that its a wristband event.
I've got two anyway and it looks like i'm not going to be needing the other one now...
I only have one spare so whoever wants one just ask...

Zohra xXx
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:36 pm

yeah a freind of ine went this morning and picked up 2 one for herself and her mate... so it does look like its wrist banded :S lol
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Platinum
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:41 pm

Strange
i think someone whos going should comment the guys mentioning it for anyone who is going there lol
Back to top Go down
RossC
Gold
RossC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:33 am

MazBourne wrote:
Lmfao, Gary (manager) chased me off to the signing in Newcastle yesterday XDD I dragged Alex, Ross and Stacey with me lmao, we bought singles then ran off looking for some loos XD Didn't bother getting anything signed lmao! Gary and the guys followed us down XD

yes u did drag us off!!!!!
it was freezing and u wouldnt come with me nd stacey to burger kng to get warm but we went with u to the signing. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cusso1234
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:14 am

haha yeah but we know that u secretly wanted to go to the signing anyway!!! lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Maz
Admin
Maz

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:19 am

i didn't stay to get anyting signed, we ran off looking for a loo after buying singles galore XD
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:24 am

haha fair enough lol!! haha thats quite ranodm lol!!
Back to top Go down
RossC
Gold
RossC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:15 am

yeah it was random but it was good fun with the guys following us up
LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cusso1234
lilfairy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:06 am

Hey; anyone know how many wristbands there are for York?
I won't be able to get there until around 3pm because of college and don't want to turn up to find out they've all gone Smile
Back to top Go down
dedelfrenchiegirl
Bronze
dedelfrenchiegirl

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:04 am

3pm might be a bit late....
cant you arrive early in the morning to get one at 8, then go to college and come back queuing in the afternoon?
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Bronze
Vicki

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:41 pm

Liverpool was MAD!!! loads didnt get in n were kickin off as we were comin out!! was near back for performanc but still got sum good photos. pics are on my myspace in Elliot Minor album!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parallel worlds and album signings:)   Parallel worlds and album signings:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parallel worlds and album signings:)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next