The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

NEW TOUR DATES!! Broken laptop and other stuff too!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maz
Admin
Maz

Number of posts : 7199
Registration date : 2007-04-02

NEW TOUR DATES!! Broken laptop and other stuff too!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW TOUR DATES!! Broken laptop and other stuff too!!   NEW TOUR DATES!! Broken laptop and other stuff too!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:10 am

As you should all be well aware now, the lads of Minor land have a new tour planned, with only a month to go till it kicks off! All the info is listed below, so get yourselves to a show near you!! And don't forget, if you can't make it to a show this tour don't worry, they'll be touring again not too long after, so don't worry Smile

Also, as you should also be aware, the lads have been recording new video blogs and uploading them to their youtube page. For those of you who haven't seen them check out the youtube link at the bottom of this newsletter.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The forum will hopefully be undergoing a bit of an update very shortly, possibly be getting a new URL for it also, a URL easier for people to remember, so keep an eye out for that Smile I shall be sending out another newsletter when/if that manages to go ahead.

However, before that happens I will have to re-gain use of my laptop after it's had a new hard-drive and an extra 2GB of RAM fitted to it after it's original hard-drive went down and won't let us restore it... The data on it may well become long lost too... So that's a massive amount of songs, images and videos that I will have lost if that's the case, but the guy repairing my laptop is going to do everything he can to try and extract some of the data on there.

With the death of my laptop, I have also lost access to the EM promo myspace, and have emailed the myspace admin team asking them to switch it over to a new email I've set up for it, as the current email address will not allow me to login from the computer I'm temporarily using... It never has let me access the promo myspace from this computer actually... Not sure why, but as soon as I regain access to that account, that page will also be undergoing a huge update.

Also, "The Minor Mobile" as people have come to name it, has unbdergone a bit of a change too, all the posters and promo in the windows have been altered, changed around, new ones added and so on, plus the car body itself shall soon be getting writing put onto it to help boost the promotion of the band, as I've noticed the promo in the windows has managed to grab the attention of pretty much everyone who passes it, stopping to read all of the info and so.
_________________________________________________________________________________

TOUR DATES - SUMMER 2009

June
Wed 24th - Dublin Academy
Thur 25th - Cork Cyprus Avenue
Fri 26th - Belfast Limelight
Sat 27th - Glasgow Garage

July
Wed 1st - Stoke-On-Trent Sugarmill
Thu 2nd - Birmingham O2 Academy 2
Fri 3rd - Liverpool O2 Academy 2
Sat 4th - York Copmanthorpe Carnival
Tue 7th - Sheffield O2 Academy 2
Wed 8th - Norwich Waterfront
Thur 9th - Brighton Concorde 2
Fri 10th - London O2 Islington Academy
Sat 11 - Wakestock Festival, Abersoch

For the UK dates go to: http://www.seetickets.com/kililive/?s=Elliot+Minor&filler2=empresale

For the Irish dates go to: http://www.ticketmaster.ie

Elliot Minor will be taking a band called The Mission District to support them on the tour. To check out their tunes, head to www.myspace.com/themissiondistrict

Tickets for the York gig, are £4 on the day, or £2-50 if bought in advance (children are free). Tickets SHOULDN'T run out for this gig as it is a carnival.

Tickets for Copmanthorpe Carnival are being sold at the following places:-

Coop 17 Church St, Copmanthorpe, York, North Yorkshire, YO23 3SE‎ - 01904 706323

Copmanthorpe Recreation Centre and Sports Club, Barons CR, Copmanthorpe, York, YO23 3TZ‎ - 01904 702144

The fox and hounds, 39 Top Lane, Copmanthorpe, York, York, YO23‎ - 01904 706395

Or you can buy tickets on the day at the carnival.

ELLIOT MINOR WEBSITES:
www.elliotminor.com
Youtube - www.youtube.com/elliotminor
Twitter - www.twitter.com/elliotminor
Forum - https://elliotminor.forumotion.com/forum.htm
EM Promo myspace - http://www.myspace.com/elliotminorpromotion
You should be able to find all the other EM promotion groups in the friends for this page, and it will be updated once I manage to log back into it).

Take care and for all of you going to see the guys this coming tour, hope you all have an amazing time!!
~Maz B
xXx

P.S. Any questions, if you've forgotten your username/password for the forum or so, please feel free to email me on mazlvzjamesbourne@yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://mazbourne.deviantart.com

NEW TOUR DATES!! Broken laptop and other stuff too!!
Page 1 of 1