The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

New single and tour!! PLUS YORK GIG FOR CANCER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maz
Admin
Maz

Number of posts : 7199
Registration date : 2007-04-02

New single and tour!! PLUS YORK GIG FOR CANCER! Empty
PostSubject: New single and tour!! PLUS YORK GIG FOR CANCER!   New single and tour!! PLUS YORK GIG FOR CANCER! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:39 pm

As many of you may already have heard if you keep an eye on Elliot Minor's blogs on myspace, you should be aware that they shall soon be releasing the new single "Discover (Why The Love Hurts)". The release date isn't confirmed as far as I'm aware, and I'm not yet sure when the track is due to hit radio stations and the video to hit music channels, but let's all keep our eyes open for it Smile

It would be absoloutely mind-blowing if we could get this new release to do even better than the debut albums chart position (number 6), so please, when the release date is confirmed please help to promote the release and buy as many copies as you can!

Also, it's not long until the new tour kicks off (Wed 8th October in Exeter Phoenix) where the guys shall be performing brand new tracks amongst other more familiar ones, and we shall be seeing new merch and so! If you haven't gotten a ticket yet then you're going to be missing out on an amazing time so please head out there and pick up a gig ticket Smile www.gigantic.com or www.seetickets.com has most if not all of the dates, either that or click through on the top banner at the top of their myspace page.

THE YORK DUCHESS GIG IS TO RAISE MONEY FOR CHARITY!
All money raised will be in aid of cancer, PLEASE get the word out about this gig as it would mean so much if that tour date could sell-out.

Don't forget about spreading the word about ELLIOT MINOR as much as you can, whether it's at school, work, on holiday, or anywhere you could think of, in any way you can think of (please keep to being legal though). Take for example I have fliers up in 3 windows in my car, grabs a fair amount of attention, and I've started wearing hand-made mini-banners when I've been out and about on my horse to try help spread the word, and it's working! So please do try and help out in as many ways as you can with spreading the word Smile Thankyou.

Below is a list of upcoming gigs and so far only Anberlin has been announced as a support act ( from the Ireland shows onwards) but the guys will announce the other supports soon once they've been confirmed!

October
Wed 8 Exeter, Exeter Phoenix
Thr 9 Falmouth, Princess Pavillion
Fri 10 Southampton, University
Sat 11 Sheffield, Leadmill
Sun 12 York, Duchess **Date Just Added – Tickets on sale NOW!!!**
Tue 14 Morecambe, The Dome
Wed 15 Aberystwyth, Arts Centre
Thr 16 Nottingham, Trent University
Fri 17 Shrewsbury, The Buttermarket
Sat 18 Wrexham, Central Station
Tue 21 Dundee, Fat Sams
Wed 22 Inverness, Ironworks
Thr 23 Edinburgh, Liquid Rooms
Fri 24 Aberdeen, Moshulu
Sat 25 Barrow-in-Furness, The Canteen

November
Sat 1 Glasgow, ABC1
Sun 2 Hull University
Mon 3 Wolverhampton, Wulfrun Hall
Tue 4 Manchester, Academy 1
Thr 6 Leeds, Met University
Fri 7 Newcastle, Northumbria University
Sat 8 Liverpool, Academy
Tue 11 Belfast, Spring & Airbrake
Wed 12 Dublin, The Academy
Thr 13 Cardiff University
Fri 14 Bristol, Anson Rooms
Sat 15 Loughborough University
Sun 16 Oxford, Academy
Tue 18 Lincoln, The Engine Shed
Wed 19 Norwich, UEA
Fri 21 London, Kentish Town Forum

Best of luck to the guys with the upcoming single and tour!
Back to top Go down
http://mazbourne.deviantart.com

New single and tour!! PLUS YORK GIG FOR CANCER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum :: FORUM FEEDBACK :: NEWSLETTERS-
Jump to: