The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maz
Admin
Maz

Number of posts : 7199
Registration date : 2007-04-02

SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!! Empty
PostSubject: SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!!   SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:43 pm

That's right! It's only 79p! (I hadn't realized, I didn't check the price, I just hit download)

Come on guys, the lads really need us to buy the single off iTunes and get as many of our friends to buy it too, it's only 79p afterall! I've been told that more people have bought gig tickets than have bought the single, how bad is that?? Let's show the guys we are here and we do support them, whether we can make it to a gig or not. We really need to make things happen for the lads, for once the iTunes people have correctly put the single up for sale after the muck-up with the 2nd album singles, and now we really need to show them that their time putting the single up there hasn't been wasted, and that Alex and the lad's efforts to alter the tune and lyrics to make it better than ever haven't been wasted too!

If the Olympics love the sound enough to use it on their broadcasts, why can't we spend a measly 79p to buy the single and help the lads out? If no one were to buy singles then the lads would slip and not be able to afford to produce and release more songs.

If the Olympics love their music, who's to say the people we'd least expect to like it wouldn't enjoy it?

DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT VERSION http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/solaris-winter-olympics-version/id353791936 (Sales of the album version which sounds completely different don't count towards this versions sales)

Also, a list of the tour dates are as follows:

April
Mon 12 York, Fibbers
Tue 13 London, Relentless Garage
Wed 14 Birmingham, O2 Academy2
Fri 16 Glasgow, The Garage
Sat 17 Manchester, Club Academy

And check out the guys amazing cover of Fireflies by Owl City by downloading it for FREE - http://www.last.fm/music/Elliot+Minor/Covers

Tickets are going extremely fast for the shows so please get yours as soon as you can! And don't forget to spread the word about "Solaris (Winter Olympics Version)" - Download it if you haven't already, or download it again just to help the lads out

Cheers! It'd mean more than you'd know to the lads if we could make this work!

-Maz

(I know most of you don't wish to recieve newsletters but this is IMPORTANT. Gary was on the phone with me earlier. Also, if you haven't done so already and would like to keep recieving newsletters, sign up to the newsletters group on the forum Smile Any questions, email mazlvzjamesbourne@yahoo.co.uk)
xXx
Back to top Go down
http://mazbourne.deviantart.com
Sarah! Elliot Minor Rock!
Platinum

Number of posts : 5785
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!!   SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am

maz did you actually send this newsletter..?? as i didnt recieve it ... tis strange....
Back to top Go down
Maz
Admin
Maz

Number of posts : 7199
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!!   SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 pm

yeah i sent it twice, as it didn't appear in my inbox when i sent the first one... they appeared in my inbox today though
Back to top Go down
http://mazbourne.deviantart.com
Platinum

Number of posts : 5785
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!!   SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 pm

bizarre...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!!   SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLARIS (WINTER OLYMPICS VERSION) only 79p on iTunes NOW!!
Page 1 of 1