The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

People spreading Blindling Light

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyTSH
MikeyTSH

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-10-28

People spreading Blindling Light Empty
PostSubject: People spreading Blindling Light   People spreading Blindling Light Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:29 am

Just stop it guys.

Alex has told us if we have it not to spread it, and it's already turned up in a preview form on Martin's myspace. This isn't intended as a knock at Martin in particular, but I can't stand people putting previews up of something, going "Only I and the record company have it" and not expect loads of people to be on their case.

Just stop spreading Blinding Light. It's a great song but please keep it close to your chest.
Back to top Go down
Lionheart
Lionheart

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: People spreading Blindling Light   People spreading Blindling Light Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:41 am

Come on man,
it's not on my myspace, it's on my youtube,
and it's 20 seconds, and I didn't even put,
"Only I have it and the Record Company"
I've put that in the instrumentals descriptions,
and in that I put, as far as I'm aware, cause I've not
heard anyone else even mention them.

And its great your telling people to keep it to themselfs,
I respect that, but you wanted me to send you one of the instrumentals,
and then post a preview of Last Call...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/koolkidmartin
Lbaz
Silver

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: People spreading Blindling Light   People spreading Blindling Light Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:18 am

give martin a break everyone.
he told the lads about it and they said he could keep them and even said he could put small bits of them on youtube if he wanted too.
(youd know that if you read the thread where it all started)

cant we just leave it?
do we have to gang up?
Back to top Go down
MikeyTSH
MikeyTSH

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: People spreading Blindling Light   People spreading Blindling Light Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:50 am

Soz Martin, didn't mean to have a go at you. It was mostly a "argh I can't stand people going hey I have this I'm going to post it" sort of thing.

I only wanted to hear 10 seconds of Last Call because it is by far and large the best song on the album and no doubt the best instrumental.

She's Getting Around sounds fantastic by the way
Back to top Go down
Lionheart
Lionheart

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: People spreading Blindling Light   People spreading Blindling Light Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:27 pm

It's cool dude don't worry about it,
I've deleted the videos anyway,

Be it tracks, demos, exclusives, instrumentals,
they should be kept to yourself.
I just did it to show they existed,
not for attention or anything.

As much more stuff I have,
I'm gonna keep it to myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/koolkidmartin
Matt
Bronze
Matt

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: People spreading Blindling Light   People spreading Blindling Light Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:34 am

HaxX0rz.
Back to top Go down
RossC
Gold
RossC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: People spreading Blindling Light   People spreading Blindling Light Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:55 pm

pk so i think this topic is dead now but like alex said please dont spread the demos round if you have them
and no im not starting on anyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cusso1234
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People spreading Blindling Light   People spreading Blindling Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People spreading Blindling Light
Page 1 of 1