The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~*BleedingHearts*~
Silver
~*BleedingHearts*~

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Empty
PostSubject: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:01 pm

Okay, this is my new novel. I'm hoping to get it published once I've finished it.
Here is it:

Prologue:

Darkness. That’s all she saw. She couldn’t move nor talk.
She didn’t know where she was or why she was there.
A door opened and light came flooding in, making her blink. The light revealed her short brown greasy hair and her dulled sapphire blue eyes. Two masculine figures came into view, blocking the light. One walked over to her and knelt in front of her. He tightened her binds and the dirty rag over her mouth. All she wore was a strappy pyjama top and pyjama shorts. Her body was covered with old sweat and dirt. The masculine figure stood up and walked back over to the other one. They both watched her, then left, closing the door behind them. She couldn’t cry. There were no tears left for her to cry. She didn’t understand why she was there or what was going to happen to her. She didn’t know how long she had been there. She just wished that somebody would save her……

Chp 1:

17 year old Cassandra James lived in the city of Dundee. She knew every single street- and which one to avoid, especially at night.
She had long brown hair, beautiful sapphire blue eyes and unbelievably pale skin. She wasn’t tall, only 5ft 6inches, but she was pretty slim and agile for her height. She was a witch. She didn’t harm anyone nor intend to harm anyone with her magic unless she needed to.
Tonight, Cassie was walking along Dock street, past all the pubs. She turned left and started to walk towards town centre. Now, Cassie always walked alleyways. She had to if she wanted to get home. She wasn’t scared in the slightest. She knew the streets of Dundee like the back of her hand. As a child, she was always go running around Dundee. That’s how she learned where every street was.
Cassie walked up the back the Overgate and turned right. She stopped just at the entrance to the graveyard. She heard voices, three of them. She scowled. Didn’t they have any respect for the dead? Cassie certainly did. She took a hold of her Pentacle and whispered a prayer of protection before walking through the gates. She walked down the hill.
Now, where were those voices? She couldn’t hear them anymore. They probably went home.
Cassie was about to turn around when, out of the darkness, an arm reached out and wrapped her arms.
Screw the Dead. Cassie screamed a shrill, high-pitched scream. A hand clamped over her mouth tight, cutting her off.
Her eyes adjusted to the darkness quickly. She saw two figures appear in front of her and her eyes widened. She whimpered as one of them advanced. He stroked her cheek.
“She’s a pretty one. Don’t you know that it’s dangerous to walk around graveyards at night?” He asked her. Cassie struggled in her attackers grip but she couldn’t move.
“What do we do with her?” Another one asked. The man reached into Cassie’s pocket and drew out her mobile phone. He skimmed through her contacts.
“Oh, you have a boyfriend, huh?” He asked. Cassie nodded.
“I’m sure him and your family would pay a lot to get you back” He said with a sly grin. He looked back at the other one. The second guy walked forwards. He raised his fist high. Cassie began to struggle again, but the person holding her only tightened his grip around her. The second guy brought his fist down on Cassie’s head, hard. She slumped forwards. The guy holding her let her go and she fell to the ground with a soft thud. She struggled to keep her eyes open, but soon, unconsciousness took over and everything went black……. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cassie woke up. Where was she? It was dark. She was lying on a foam bed. Okay, this was weird. Then it all came flooding back to her. The Graveyard, the voices, her screaming, someone grabbing her, being hit on the head, blackness. She sat up and rubbed her head. She gasped when she felt blood. That wasn't good. The door opened and someone walked in. Cassie looked up. She could on see the person’s silhouette. They knelt beside her and switched on a small battery powered lamp. Cassie gasped. It was a guy. He had dirty blond hair tied back into a pony tail. His blue eyes looked at her from behind rimless glasses. His skin was so pale. He opened a first aid kit and pulled out some antiseptic wipes.
"My name is Kristin. What's yours?" He asked.
"Cassandra James" Cassie said, her voice barely audible. She watched Kristin as he pulled out a wipe. He turned Cassie around.
"This might nip a bit" He said. He began to dab at the wound on Cassies' head. She gasped sharply as the wipe stung her wound.
"Mind if I call you Cassie?" He asked.
"No" She replied. Kristin pulled away. Cassie turned to face him.
"There, all done. It should be fine now" He said, smiling. He was about to stand up, but Cassie took a hold of his arm.
"Why am I here?" She asked. Kristin knelt beside her again and placed his hand on her cheek.
"I can't say. Not yet. Not until Bruce says I can" He said. He then left her, closing the door behind him. Cassie looked at the light. Tears fell down her cheeks. She didn't understand. Why was she there? The door opened again. This time, another guy walked in. He was holding rope and a piece of cloth. He shoved Cassie to the ground and rolled her over. He straddled her and roughly grabbed her hands. He tied them together with some rope behind her back. He then tied her feet together. He tied the cloth over her mouth, tightly. Taking the light with him, he got off of her and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Cassie began to cry. She wanted to go home. She wanted to be in the arms of Alex, safe and warm. Her whole body shook with the force of her tears. The men must have heard her, because the door opened again. The guy who tied her up stormed over to her. Kristin ran in after him. He grabbed him.
"Leave her alone, Bruce! She's scared!" Kristin yelled. Bruce glared down at him.
"Fine, but get her to shut up. A crying slut is the last thing I need" He said, leaving the room. Kristin sat beside Cassie and pulled her into his arms.
"Shhh, sweetie. It's okay. I know you're scared, but everything will be alright" He said, rocking her back and forwards gently.
Kristin continued to whisper comforting things into her ear. After a while, she stopped crying. Kristin pulled the gag down from around her mouth. He wiped the remaining tears away.

“There…” He said. Cassie looked at him.
“I want to go home” She said. Kristin took a hold of her by the shoulders.
“I know you do, but until Bruce gets what he wants, that won’t happen. He’s going to ask for a lot of money from your family and your boyfriend” Kristin said.
“And what if they don’t pay it?” Cassie asked. Kristin sighed and looked into her eyes.
“Then he’ll either keep you here or kill you” He said. Cassie whimpered. Kill her? What kind of a sick person would kill an innocent girl?
“Don’t worry Cassie. I’ll look after you. I promise” Kristin said. Cassie gulped when Kristin’s gaze once again locked with hers. Everything seemed to slow down. All Cassie could hear was her heartbeat and her and Kristin’s breathing. Her teary eyes widened as Kristin leaned closer. But, before his lips could touch hers, a loud yell came from the room behind the door.
“KRISTIN! Get your sorry ass in here!” Yelled Bruce. Kristin pulled away.
“I need to go. I’ll come back later with some food, alright?” He asked. Cassie nodded. He pulled the gag back up and to around her mouth again. He stroked her cheek, then stood up. He opened the door and left the room, closing it behind him. Cassie slumped to the floor again, lying on her side. Great. She was falling in love with a guy who helped to kidnap her.
The Bastard.

Update soon.

Last edited by ~*BleedingHearts*~ on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bonny1305
Silver

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:18 pm

Ah this is good. What sort of magic does she have?
Back to top Go down
Annina
Silver
Annina

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:51 pm

ohhhh! i love it so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Twitter.com/anninacremona
~*BleedingHearts*~
Silver
~*BleedingHearts*~

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:14 am

Thanks!
She's a witch. She practises health, love and protection spells.
Update!

Chp 1 (Contd...) :

Soon, Kristin returned with her phone. Bruce and the other guy walked in as well. Bruce took the phone.
“Do you want to speak to your girlfriend?” He asked. Cassie suddenly perked up. Alex. Kristin knelt beside her and pulled the gag down. He took the phone from Bruce and held it up against Cassie’s ear.
“Alex?”
“Cassie?”
“Alex, whatever you do, pay the ransom. They’ll kill me if you don’t!” Cassie said. Bruce was grinning evilly.
“Cassie, do you know where you are?” Alex asked.
“I don’t know. Alex, I’m scared” Cassie said.
“Don’t be. As soon as I get the money, I’m coming to find you. I’ll save you Cassie, I promise” Alex said.
“I love you, Alex” Cassie said. But was what she said true? She didn’t even know herself.
“I love you too, Cass” Alex replied. Then, the phone was taken away.
“Alex!” Cassie cried. Kristin pulled the gag over her mouth again.
“I’m sorry” He whispered. Bruce then began to talk to Alex.
“Alright. You heard your girlfriend. Bring me the ransom or she dies” Bruce said.
“How much do you want?” Alex asked.
“Hmmm, how about, seventy five thousand by, oh, let’s say, two weeks from now?” Bruce asked.
“Tell me where” Alex said.
“The back of the Overgate”
“Fine. But she’d better not be hurt” Alex said.
“Oh don’t worry. I’ve got one of my guys looking after her” Bruce said. Then he hung up. He smiled back at Cassie, then left the room. Kristin looked down at Cassie, then also left the room. He came back almost ten minutes later with a tray of food. He put it beside Cassie and removed her gag once again.
He began to feed her. It felt odd.
“I’m really sorry about that” Kristin said. Cassie swallowed the water that he was giving her. He placed it on the floor.
“You should be” She growled. The food was soon finished. Kristin untied Cassie’s foot binds, then helped her to stand.
“Do you need the toilet?” He asked.
“I do, actually” Cassie said. Kristin led her out of the room and down a hallway.
“Are we in an old club?” Cassie asked. She recognised it.
“Hang on. We’re in the old Mardi Gras!” She said, looking at Kristin. He pulled her into the female toilets. He pushed her up against a wall.
“Don’t let Bruce find out that you know where we are. Then he’ll most definitely kill you” He said. His face was seriously close to Cassie’s. He got off her, then untied her binds. She went into a cubicle. She came out almost five minutes later, washed her hands, then let Kristin tie her hands so that they were now in front of her to make sleeping easier.
He led her back to the room.
“What time is it?” Cassie asked. Kristin looked at his watch.
“4am. You should try and get some sleep” He said, helping her to lie down. He tied her feet together again. He picked up a blanket from the corner of the room and put it over Cassie. He knelt beside her.
“Sweet dreams, Cassie” He said. He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. He then left her after tying the cloth around her mouth again.
Try as she might, Cassie couldn’t sleep. All she could think of was getting home. All she could think of was Alex and her parents. All she could think of was why she was falling for Kristin and what she was going to do if she did. She soon closed her eyes and fell asleep……

Chp 2:

Cassie woke up when she felt herself being gently shaken awake. She opened her eyes. Kristin was kneeling in front of her. He removed the cloth from around her mouth.
“Come on. Time for you to get up. Bruce wants to talk to you” He said, untying her binds. He helped her to stand, then led her out of the still dark room. He led her through the club and into a room. Bruce was sitting at a desk, playing with a gun. Kristin led Cassie over to a swing chair and sat her down in it. Bruce and the other guy threw him two pairs of handcuffs. Kristin cuffed one of her hands to the arms of chair. He did the same to her other hand. He then stood behind her. Bruce stood up.
“You’re probably wondering why you’re here, Cassandra” He said.
“It’s Cassie” Cassie growled. Bruce smiled at her.
“Anyway. You’re here because we’ve been watching you for a while. We knew that you went to the graveyard every night and at what time. We knew that you had a boyfriend. We knew that your parents and Alex are loaded. We know that you’re very special to all of them. But, I bet you didn’t know just one tiny little detail about your boyfriend” Bruce said. He nodded at Kristin, who wrapped an arm around Cassie’s neck. Bruce took a camera out and skimmed through some pictures.
“Ahhh, here we are” He said. He showed one of the pictures to Cassie. Tears sprang to her eyes. It showed Alex with another girl in his room. The picture was taken from outside. He was topless, he was on top of the girl, kissing her. Cassie shook her head.
“No. No, he would never do that to me. He loves me!” She cried, struggling to get free of the chair, but Kristin held her back.
“Yes he would, Cassie. We have proof. Do you want me to show you more pictures?” Bruce asked. Cassie glared.
“Fuck off!” She yelled. Bruce smiled and sat back down as Cassie began to cry. Kristin unlocked the handcuffs and helped Cassie to stand. He pulled her into a cuddle. He looked at Bruce, glaring and shaking his head. Bruce just smiled, seemingly proud of himself. Kristin just led Cassie back to the room. He sat her down on the floor. He sat beside her and held her close to him as she cried.
“I- I thought he loved me!” She cried, sobbing into Kristin’s chest. Kristin just stroked the back of her head.
“I don’t know why Bruce did that. I really don’t. He just asked me to bring you to his office. I’m really sorry, Cassie” He said. Cassie just held onto him as she cried.
“Make it stop, Kristin. Please make the pain stop….” Cassie sobbed. Kristin gently grabbed Cassie’s chin, making her look up at him.
“I hardly know you. I don’t know if I can” He said. He held her gaze with his. His eyes made Cassie stop crying almost immediately. She gulped, unable to tear her eyes away from Kristin’s. Before he knew what he was doing, Kristin was leaning towards Cassie. His soft lips touched Cassie’s, his hand went around the back of her head, getting lost in her hair. Cassie was shocked to say the least when this handsome stranger started kissing her. Cassie moaned slightly as Kristin’s tongue slid into her mouth and started playing with her tongue piercing.

She found her arms wrapping around Kristin’s neck. Her body was pressed up against his. His free arm went around her back and pulled her closer. They were now really close, the heat from their bodies warming up the room rapidly. Cassie felt herself falling backwards onto the bed, taking Kristin with her.
“Awww, isn’t this just cute? Right, John?” Came the voice of Bruce. Cassie and Kristin pulled apart, looking in Bruce and John’s direction.
“I see that you got over your boyfriend quick enough” Bruce said. Kristin got off of Cassie and held out his hand for her to take, which she did. He hauled her to her feet and held her close.
“You know, maybe I should just tell your boyfriend what you’re doing” Bruce said, taking out Cassie’s phone again and dialling the number.
“No!” Cassie said, wrenching out of Kristin’s grip and running towards Bruce. Before she could reach him, though, John shoved her to the floor.
“Ah!” Cassie cried, hitting the floor with a thud.
“Cassie!” Kristin yelled, running towards her. He knelt beside her. Her arm had scraped off the ground and was now bleeding.
“Shit. Come on, Cass” Kristin said, helping her up. He took her into what Cassie guessed as a back room where there was a bed, a TV and a first aid kit. Kristin sat Cassie down on the bed and opened the kit. He pulled out the wipes again. He pulled a wipe out and began to clean Cassie’s scrape. She hissed in pain.
“It’s alright, Cass” Kristin said. He continued to clean it. When he was done, he discarded the now red wipe. He pulled out a couple of plasters. He opened them and placed them over the scrape.

Update soon.
Back to top Go down
RossC
Gold
RossC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:42 am

lmfao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cusso1234
Annina
Silver
Annina

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:30 am

this is all very teeth clenching! update soon please?
Back to top Go down
Maz
Admin
Maz

Number of posts : 7199
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:21 am

*shudders at Nina's comment* I just had the image of someones teeth grinding and squeaking, then clenghing them so hard they cracked and splintered and so ><
Back to top Go down
http://mazbourne.deviantart.com
~*BleedingHearts*~
Silver
~*BleedingHearts*~

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:56 am

Maz, you are one strange woman.
Back to top Go down
Annina
Silver
Annina

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:03 pm

It should be me you're calling strange i was the one who thought of it jkz lol.
That is weird though..
*thinks about it and shivers too*
So I wont be mentioning that again then lol.

Teeth clenching!! hehe. *runs and hides*
Back to top Go down
~*BleedingHearts*~
Silver
~*BleedingHearts*~

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:12 pm

cusso1234 wrote:
lmfao

What's so funny?
13 year old eejit.
Back to top Go down
RossC
Gold
RossC

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:45 am

eeh i cant understansd that last word :S
i like it im not saying its rubbish i think its good
Back to top Go down
RossC
Gold
RossC

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:47 am

i just found out what that last word was and :O:O:O:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)   Save me. (Updated 01/04/08) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save me. (Updated 01/04/08)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum :: Other stuff :: Fanfictions :: None-band related writings.-
Jump to: