The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keffin
Keffin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Empty
PostSubject: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 am

not sure if many of you know about this, was quite a while ago but Elliot Minor's first EVER radio show was on Channel 4 Radio on The Tube and was recorded at BluePrint Studios in Manchester. I remember they posted a bulletin on myspace saying about this and was asking for a few fans to come as their guests and stand in the audience. I of course replied to them and went myself, was a very good night.

i think they've actually taken off the recording off the channel4radio website but will be up again when The Tube starts up again and they'll have all the previous shows aswell. Ive still got it on my account but unfortunally cannot save it or anything. just thought u HUGE minor fans wud like to know if you didnt already!
Back to top Go down
Sarah! Elliot Minor Rock!
Platinum

Number of posts : 5785
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:57 am

wow
in never knew that thanks!!

damn wish i cud see it!! lol!!
Back to top Go down
Steph-j
Bronze
Steph-j

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:40 pm

How did i not know a single thing about this... at all??? I really never remmeber them posting a bulletin about it or anything- would be muchly, muchly appreciated if you could let us have the audio in some way or give us a link if it comes back online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alexdaviesfans
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:39 am

yeah i agree with steph about last bit if it doe slet us know!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Keffin
Keffin

PostSubject: Re: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:12 pm

The Tube actually has a myspace if ur interested...maybe you could message them to put it up on the site or something...here it is!

http://www.myspace.com/thetubemusic
Back to top Go down
laszlo
Gold
laszlo

Number of posts : 1066
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:12 am

would love to listen to this.. might have to do some searching around the net.. if anyone finds it, pleeassee let me know
Back to top Go down
http://metum.seven-stories.com
Keffin
Keffin

PostSubject: Re: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:08 pm

another thought is why dont u ask elliot minor themselves on their myspace if they have it and maybe they'll put it up somewhere! =]
Back to top Go down
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:11 pm

thats very good idea may have to investigate hehe
Back to top Go down
RachieLouise

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:24 pm

I might try to find that, Could be hard.
Then again, i could just comment on their myspace and ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence   Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Channel 4 Radio - Elliot Minor's First Radio Appearence
Page 1 of 1