The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

Myspace School Invasions and Discover!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maz
Admin
Maz

Number of posts : 7199
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Myspace School Invasions and Discover! Empty
PostSubject: Myspace School Invasions and Discover!   Myspace School Invasions and Discover! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:30 pm

If you haven't heard about the myspace school invasions competition yet, where have you been?? Your school could be in with a chance of having Elliot Minor come play at your school!

Simply go to http://www.myspace.com/schoolinvasions add them to your friends and vote for your school! If you're no longer at school feel free to vote for a relative or friends school to help them out as I have done so.
There are a number of ways to gain points for your school to help it further, all is stated on the school invasions page Smile (Alternatively if you're still stuck for who to vote for you could vote "Belmont Comprehensive School, Durham" to help the local kiddies out haha! Ok that was me being seriously cheesy there!)

Some of you may have already seen the advert on the login page on myspace with this info: "Get voting for school invasions and if your school or college win you will have the chance to support Elliot Minor"
So if your school wins in your region, and you're in a band or know someone who is, you could see yourself or your friend up on stage opening the show! All the more reason to get voting and get others to vote!

Don't forget, you can check out the video for Discover (Why The Love Hurts) on the school invasions page or follow this link: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53546116
You could get the Discover track for free when you voted along with other goodies too, and you should still be able to if you haven't voted yet, so what are you waiting for??

To help your school in this, ask your teachers if you can put posters up about it to inform other students, post fliers through letterboxes around the school, stick fliers to bus shelters, street-lamps and so on, along with spreading the word on the internet and any other ways you can think of.

Feel free to check out the EM Promo page on myspace that I run too: www.myspace.com/elliotminorpromotion

Here are the lyrics so you can all sing along with the track/video, (sorry if there are any lyrical mistakes as these aren't official, just from what I've got from listening carefully to the lyrics in the track, but they should hopefully be correct):

Discover (Why The Love Hurts)

Sweat it out but I never quite feel the same
Once again I've been missing out all the days
And when I think about the highest feeling
When we pass through the day
I'm in awe of everything I see your way,

Maybe if we discover why the love hurts,
You'll never wanna leave,
'Cause now I'm always breaking down,
It always brings me down,
I never want to be feeling over it,
And living life like this,