The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss EM and their new track All My Life!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
**************************************************Check out Alex and Ed's new music, THE FEVER THE FOCUS

Welcome to the official Elliot Minor forum. ALEX AND ED HAVE BEGUN A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE FEVER THE FOCUS. Go check them out! <3 Talk about anything you'd like, share artwork, musical opinions, promotional ideas and stories, photos from live shows that you've been to, fan-fictions and anything else that you can think of Very Happy
SOLARIS ACOUSTIC - Buy your CD/DVD at  http://www.elliotminor.com/store Or head over to iTunes to download your digital copy of the album Smile

Will i survive?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Hann-
-Hann-

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Will i survive? Empty
PostSubject: Will i survive?   Will i survive? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:44 pm

Darkness crept in closer and closer, as if it was desperately clinging to anything it could get close to. Small creatures that was unrecognisable to the touch creeping around at my feet. The sound of trickling water or blood drip, drip, drips to the hard stone floor. The loss of vision I had been most unfortunate to be given was driving me insane. Where could I be and what am I here for? My heart beat was increasing with every second that ticked by and my breathing was rapidly increasing also. This was like a terrible nightmare except this was 100% realism. The feeling people get when they sense they are not alone was exactly what I felt now. I knew someone, or something was close by, maybe 10 feet away from me, just watching, waiting for me to make a wrong move. I’m getting dizzy, the room is spinning ferociously now and I’m finding it hard to stay on my feet. What’s happening to me? Where am I?
Silence.

My head fixes straight ahead. Sunlight! It’s right there and it’s calling to me. Should I run and try to escape? Or is it a trap? It must have been a few minutes before I decided to advance closer but as I did something behind me took some steps towards me. When I stopped, so did the footsteps. I looked around behind me bracing myself. I gasped as I got pushed hard to the ground. It was so dark once again that I was unable to see anything. The sunlight had disappeared; I’d missed my chance to escape and now I was all alone with my attacker. I lay on the ground too frightened to move. It was damp where I had fallen and I was extremely uncomfortable. It was then that I realised that the only sounds I could hear was the trickling of water and my quick short gasps of breath. Nothing else stirred at all and it made me anxious. Where was the thing that had just thrown me to the floor? Close by? Waiting to strike again? For all I know it could even be inches away from my face. That’s when I heard someone approaching - fast!
Back to top Go down
xHAREEEH
Bronze
xHAREEEH

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Will i survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will i survive?   Will i survive? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:15 pm

This is goood! =D
XX
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/welsh_princess
-Hann-
-Hann-

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Will i survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will i survive?   Will i survive? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Urggh, nah, i've given up with the ending.
Ahh well.

Delete?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will i survive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will i survive?   Will i survive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will i survive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The OFFICIAL Elliot Minor Forum :: Other stuff :: Fanfictions :: None-band related writings.-
Jump to: